Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in Burlington.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from Burlington to our Levittown office:
Directions from Burlington to our Philadelphia office:
Burlington, NJ is a city in Burlington County in New Jersey. It has a population of around 10,000. Located along the Delaware River, it was first incorporated in 1684. For more information, check out the City of Burlington