Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in Fairless Hills, PA.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from Fairless Hills to our Levittown office:
Directions from Fairless Hills to our Philadelphia office:
Fairless Hills, PA is a a census-designated place located in Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 Census, it has a population of 8,466. Fairless Hills began in 1951 when developer Danherst Corporation erected homes built by Gunnison Magichomes Inc. It was named after Benjamin Fairless, then president of US Steel.
For more information on Fairless Hills, check out these resources…