Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in New Hope, PA.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from New Hope to our Levittown office:
Directions from New Hope to our Philadelphia office:
New Hope, PA is a borough located in Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 Census, it has a population of 2,528. It lies along the west bank of the Delaware River across from Lambertville, NJ. New Hope’s primary industry is tourism.
For more information on New Hope, check out these resources…