Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in Newtown, PA.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from Newtown to our Levittown office:
Directions from Newtown to our Philadelphia office:
Newtown, PA is a borough located in Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, it has a population of 2,248. Located just west of Trenton, New Jersey, Newtown is completely surrounded by Newtown Township. It is part of the larger Philadelphia Metropolitan Area.
For more information on Newtown, check out these resources…