Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in Trenton, NJ.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from Trenton, NJ to our Levittown, PA office:
Directions from Trenton, NJ to our Philadelphia office:
Trenton, NJ is located in Mercer County in New Jersey. It is the capital city of New Jersey and the county seat of Mercer County. As of the 2013 US Census, it has a population of 84,349. In 1719, the town of Falls of the Delaware took on the name of Trenton.
For more information on Trenton, check out these resources…