Since 1985, Industrial Health Care Center provides a comprehensive, cost-effective approach to occupational healthcare services in Warminster.
Industrial Health Care Center over the years has served hundreds of businesses and their employees. Our experience and quality services ensure that you will receive the finest in health care and preventative services.
- Physical Exams: DOT Physicals, Return to Work and Pre-employment Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing: 24/7 Drug Screens and BAT, DOT Drug Testing, Instants available
- Physical Therapy: Performed by licensed physical therapists
- Radiology & Ancillary Services: Certified X-ray technicians on staff
- Job Risk Analysis
- On-Site Services: Vaccinations, Drug Screens and BAT, CPR/AED Training
- Van Transport
- Injury Management
Located in Bucks County and Philadelphia, our offices are close to Route 95 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Tractor trailer parking is available.
Call 215-750-6426 or contact us to schedule an appointment!
Directions from Warminster to our Levittown office:
Directions from Warminster to our Philadelphia office:
Warminster, PA is a township located in Bucks County in southeastern Pennsylvania. Warminster is a class-two township served by a five-member board of supervisors. It is served by the Centennial School District. For more information, check out Warminster Township